Monday, May 2, 2011

Perfect time to blog ... Part 2!


***  First Test Market of the year!  May 14th 295 Sutton Avenue, North Kildonan.
 
I blogged a short while ago that the perfect time to blog is waiting for wax to melt.  And now as I have finished pouring candles, I realize that the perfect time to blog is also when wax is hardening.  So here I am, in the warehouse all by myself , feeling shut away from the world and not being able to go anywhere as I wait for my wax to harden.  It is exciting as each candle hardens differently and ends up looking different so it’s kind of like a surprise but I still must wait.  And while I wait I think about the upcoming Farmer’s Markets 2011. 

I am actually looking forward to Farmer’s Markets this year and that should be very exciting for you.  When I’m excited about doing something, I kind of go all out!  Christmas is the example that jumps to mind.  I do the whole nine yards....big turkey, big tree, homemade pickles,  gingerbread..
Our Christmas 2010 version of jazz piano gingerbread, cello, bass guitar and Santa so you can see how overboard we really do go!

The only thing I don’t do is force everyone to dress up in Victorian garb and sing Christmas carols around the tree but if I could, I would.  Trust me.  Anyway...this year, I am looking forward to Farmer’s Markets.  I’ve got promotions planned to build excitement around our booth and excitement for Hartmont Candles & Soaps.  I am now only hoping that the weather cooperates and gives us lovely selling weather on Wednesdays and Saturdays this entire summer.  That’s not much of a request, is it?

We will most definitely have never before sold scents that we’ll be trying out to see how you feel about them.  And on the soaping front, I will be making my own Goat’s Milk soap from scratch that I have not done before.  Be sure to follow us on facebook and/or twitter or even on this blog to find the places to look for us.  Don’t be surprised if you get a big hug from me when I see you.  It’s been a long Winter and I’ve missed you!

*Our first test market will be at the River East Collegiate 2011 Grad’s Craft Show & Small Business Shopping Experience.  Okay, it’s not a short title but it’s going to be an amazing event on Saturday, May 14, 2011.  The address is 295 Sutton Avenue, North Kildonan.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog